October 25, 2011

October 24, 2011


Hello Family and Friends!!!!


 I bring you good tidings of great joy! Wes was baptized yesterday! YAY! He was so excited!BRYCE! HAPPY BIRTHDAY- Saturday. . I hope you had a great day. My comps and I sang to you!! LolKYLE! CONGRATS ON YOUR NEW LITTLE ONE!!!!! Her and Bryce share one of the best days! Lol and you picked a GREAT NAME!!!!! I can't wait to hear from you and all your thoughts of being a new dad! Write me! I love you. P.S. Your hair is pretty! Alright- great ready for this ride. This week was AWESOME! We are teaching so many families. And all of them love what we are teaching. We have a husband and wife they have 4 little kids. They came to church on Sunday. And loved it all. We think that the wife is more into it and committed than the husband but that is because his dad is a pastor! Eek! But they both feel the spirit when we are there and when they were at church. The other family. We think that the husband is more into it than the wife. They have three kids. He wants to save his marriage because you can tell that he loves his wife- she might be almost checked out of the marriage so good thing we found them when we did. It was meant to be that we found them! He wants to bring his family to church next week. The family of 10 that we found a couple of weeks ago. One by one we are meeting them. Six of eight kids came to the Ward Halloween party on Saturday night. They loved it and they all know that this is the church that they need to attend. Now we just need to get the parents on track with meeting with us, but we know the kids will get them excited.  We have talked to a lot of people and so now it is getting them to progress. I love this work and all that goes into meeting with people and teaching them the restored gospel. I have a testimony that this church does help families and we can be happy and feel Heavenly Father's love by how much we serve our families.  This week was the bomb, but due to all the people we are being blessed it, Satan is also working just as hard. Thank you to all who wrote me this past week. You have no idea how much that uplifted me! I love you all so much and I hope that Joy and happiness is in your hearts. Now go and share it with other people!!!-- 
 All My Love!
 Sister Shannon Durr




1 comment:

jenny and jake said...

You are so cute! I miss you.